PLANNING CAMPUS VISITS
TBEC can help you to plan campus visits – a crucial factor in deciding which college is a good fit. Visiting the colleges in person help you get a feel of what college life will be like and, in turn, whether the college is right for you.
A campus visit is your opportunity to get a firsthand view of a college. In addition to walking around the quad, you can sit in on classes, visit dorms, and most importantly, talk to students, faculty, and financial aid and admission officers. Note that some activities, such as meeting with an admission officer or staying overnight in a dorm, might need to be set up in advance.
We strive to ensure that your college visit is effective by advising you on:
• How to gather relevant information
• Availability of meeting/interview with an admissions officer
• Interaction with students and professors on campus
• Official campus tours
• Questions to ask during your visit
• A to-do checklist so that you make the most of your college visit